Syndex, fostering social dialogue in Europe for over 20 years
The experts of Syndex Europe & International are company specialists who have been providing strategic, financial and social expertise in various sectors since the first European Works Council Directive.
Over 20 years of experience serving elected representatives of European works councils (EWC) has allowed Syndex to adapt to each of its members’ requests, regardless of the situation, problem or national language.
Our teams’ ambition is to show that it is still possible to provide useful support to European Works Council members and their trade unions today in:
- negotiating or renegotiating better European works council agreements for effective social dialogue ;
- analysing and anticipating the impact of national and cross-border economic, social and environmental changes ;
- sustainably combining work and health throughout ones’ career ;
- combining sectoral and territorial logistics for activities in the industrial and services sectors to promote the emergence of qualifications and jobs of tomorrow.
Our core business
Syndex participates in the construction of the EU law on the rights of employee representatives to be informed and consulted. All our services comply with professional confidentiality rules.
- Assist European work councils in the information and consultation process.
- Provide legal advice on the European and international law.
- Cross-border comparative law studies.
- Providing general and ad hoc training for European works council members.
- Negotiation assistance to trade unions in conducting action studies and obtaining financing.
- Provide support to European sectorial committees on social dialogue.
Our fields of service
Strategic, financial and social examination of multinational companies
Analysis of company financial communication policies
Job changes, comparing working conditions between sites of a multinational company
Examination of sectors and industrial policies, technology watch
Anticipation, restructuring, alternative solutions, site CVs ©, corporate social responsibility
Sustainable development, climate policies, environmental responsibility, energy policies
Wealth distribution, remuneration, purchasing power and standard of living, employee participation and saving
Professional discrimination, gender equality
Download our publications
Syndex, an international group that specializes in social dialogue
Need to print the information ?
Programme of Syndex European training courses
A toolkit for EWCs
Programme of Syndex european training courses
Bld du Roi Albert II, nr5 - 1210 Brussels
tel: +32 2 219 25 41
C/ Capitán Haya, N°51 - 4°7 - 28020 Madrid
tel: +34 91 787 20 65
ul. Wiejska 12 lok. 4, 00-490 Warszawa
+48.22 629 15 02
33 rd Carol Davila Street 5th district - Bucharest
+407 31 29 73 53
31 Southampton Row – Holborn - London, WC1B 5HJ
Tel: +44 (0)2035 85 1238
Tel: +353 (0)852 098 411